The 9/11 Patch Project would like to invite your organization to become our Lifetime Sponsor. Our non-profit effort to remember the heroes of 9/11 could really use your help—and we can provide some great visibility for your company/organization in return!
*Our Sponsors will greatly benefit this April 18th thru the 21st when we are on exhibit at this years FDIC-2012. This is the largest firefighting event in the world with as many as 30,000 visitors passing by our booth. See us listed as an exhibitor HERE. We are also great friends with the event entertainment which will bring more attention to our booth and the 9/11 Patch Project. Learn more about Adam Ferrara HERE. The deadline for submitting your sponsor payment and high resolution logo to be included in the FDIC event is April 1st, 2012.
Here is what the Sponsor page looks like. Our current sponsors are: Northrop Grumman, Chicago Firefighters, Rockford Firefighters, Philadelphia Firefighters, Beverly Hills Firefighters, Baltimore Firefighters, Auto Medic of Seattle, HazSim, Rapid Deployment Products, ID Safety 24 on 7 and Hire Patriots-Connecticut.
Here are some of the advantages of our sponsorship program.
- Exposure to your organization from 10’s of thousands of monthly visitors on our website
- Inclusion of your logo and link in our weekly newsletters’ 4000 subscribers
- Display of your logo on our booth banner at various events with a display of your handouts
- Radio and TV exposure of your organization from various interviews we do
- Mention of your organization in our press releases and other print media
Your Sponsor donation helps the project stay open and enables us to continue raising funds for the NYC Bravest Scholarship Fund, the Terry Farrell Fund and the Feal Good Foundation. Please follow this link to secure your Sponsorship, send us your banner and web link via EMAIL and we will get it done within 12 hours. (If you do not have a banner, we can make one for you–just let us know) Questions? Call Brett Hill at 661-305-7476